Thursday, February 18, 2010

Look who's hair is actually growing!

Paige's hair is finally growing!! Not much, but just enough to curl the ends of it up.





Kevin being silly...



Darci's favorite little snuggly beanie cat. The little green bear she used to cuddle with got lost so now this little guy is the snuggle du'jour. Lulu has gotten a hold of it a time or too and often jumps up to try to take it from her if she's walking around with it.



I just finished reading this book:

It was GREAT! It really boggles my mind when I start to think of the universe and eternity and things, but this book made perfect sense and I wouldn't be surprised if turned out true.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I just got that book for Quinn, now I think I might have to read it too! Paige's hair is so cute! Your kids are just growing too fast...you know when you don't see them you expect them to stay the same...ugh! SOOO fun, but I hate how time flies so fast!

Shirlene said...

It is fun to read and keep up on you guys a little. Just so you know, Sarah has a new blog. Her old one takes you to it. check it out.