Sunday, March 29, 2009

The cute things they say

Every time the kids say something cute, I tell myself to write it down but I always forget and then I forget the cute thing they said! But, here are a few of the cute things they've said over the last week....

Paige: She walked up to me and said "I'm learning" with a serious look on her face. She thought she was so grown up.

Paige: I have to go peep (pee)

Paige & Kevin: Hot balloon (hot air balloon)

Paige & Kevin: Snake rattle (rattlesnake)

Paige: "I'm mad at you" - I asked her if she even knew what that meant and she she nodded and then growled.

And it's always cute when they remember something and say that they did it "last week". Everything is last week whether it was yesterday, this morning or months ago.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Those are fun! You will be glad you wrote them down...Jacksons is "last day"! I think it is funny!

Jacqui said...

I'm the same way, I can never remember the funny things they say. I need to start writing them down right after they say it.