Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Twilight


So don't tell Tad, but I think I might have a crush on a vampire.... just kidding... he is pretty cute though!

My mom kindly watched the kids Fri night so Tad and I could go on a date. Being the frugal people that we are, we went to the discount theater here, but I did splurge and get the biggest popcorn and soda they had! We saw Twilight.... I have to admit that I was not a big Twilight kind of person.... other than knowing it had something to do with vampires, I really didn't know anything about it. Nor did I care. We only saw it because there was nothing else interesting playing.

But.... now I am totally a fan. After the first 20 minutes or so I was sucked right in! I can't wait to get the book and read it. I'm going to have to put my name on the waiting list at the library, again because I'm too cheap to actually buy the book. So in a few months, I'll tell you what I thought of it.

3 comments:

Patty said...

The books are far better than the movie!!! I read all four in just three weeks (things like work got in the way!)

Becca said...

I agree with Patty! The books are SO AWESOME!!!!!!! I also read all of the books quite fast! I had to wait until the 4th came out, but I read each one in just a few days! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I also love the movie...I have watched it WAY too many times to make public! Enjoy your reading!

The Ouellette Family said...

You will love it!!!!! She is great she wrote another book - The host - slow but good - cant wait to hear what you think :)