Thursday, March 5, 2009

I got a job!

Kids are napping - time to blog! Well, I got a job. Interviewed Tuesday and they offered me a position yesterday afternoon. I wish it were always that easy... Actually I wasn't even sure if the interview went well or not... maybe their desperate! I'll be working 6 days per month- it's more than I wanted, but we can make it work at least for a few months until I can get myself established there or our house in Gilbert sells. So now that I have an income too, I'm going to try and see if we can find a house to rent somewhere in this area. I can't wait to get out of this apartment.


Darci is 8 weeks old today. I'm taking her for her 2 month appt next week so we'll see how much she weighs. I didn't even think to put her in a bumbo seat yet, but after seeing a friend's baby the same size in hers I thought I'd try it. She likes it for a few minutes, and of course spits up as soon as I put her in it.


Sisters - It'll be fun when Darci gets a little older to dress her and Paige alike. I think Darci will have longer hair than Paige by that point.


Paige being silly.


Kevin being silly.


They really do love eachother.....sometimes:)

5 comments:

Jacqui said...

Congratulations on the job! I love all the silly pictures. I always wanted a bumbo seat, but never went and bought one. Darci looks so cute sitting in it.

The Martin Family said...

Congrats on the job! Sound like you guys are going to be super busy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, we hope all is well for you guys over there.

Misty and Shaffen

Becca said...

Congrats!!! That didn't take long! YEAH for you! I also hope you can find a house soon! I love all the pictures! Darci is getting so big..she is so cute! I love those pictures with her and Paige! How sweet they are!

Rachel said...

YEA!!! 6 days you poor thing!