Saturday, March 14, 2009

Derek's Field Trip


Can you find Derek? This was Derek's first field trip. We went to the Albuquerque Aquarium. I was one of the many chaperone's and brought along Paige and Kevin too. It was really fun for the kids, but I was a little disappointed in it because it was so much smaller than I expected. About 30 minutes would have been plenty of time!

Touching the crabs... trying to jump in with the sting rays



Looking at the sting rays



Jellyfish

I love this picture of Kevin with the light coming down in the water.



These sharks look like great white sharks, but I can't remember their names.

Paige kissing the big white turtle

Smelling the flowers

1 comment:

Becca said...

Those are fun pictures! I love aquariums! They are so cool! I hate it when they plan field trips for all day when they could easily be done in a short amount of time, and kids wouldn't get bored!