Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Family Home Evening

Now that the kids are getting a bit older, we've decided that we need to get serious about Family Home Evening nights instead of remembering at 4:00pm on Monday and trying to figure something out or forgetting altogether. So last night we made a family home evening chart to help us get organized. We also had a lesson where the kids got to make little puppets.

The rest of the pictures are blurry because I was bouncing Darci while trying to take pictures.





What a cutie!

Treats - Strawberry Cream Floats!! Whenever we eat anything really messy, we make the kids sit on the floor in the kitchen so we don't have to worry about stains in the apartment.


The finished project. The flowers next to the board are my magnets. Yes, I know Darci isn't on there. She'll have to wait until she's about 2 and then we'll make a new one.

Tummy time... or time to just nibble on her hands.

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

What a good idea. We need to make one of those charts. We are FHE slackers also. I need to get with it. Darci is just too cute! I like the bigger blog. It makes me want to play with mine again.

Becca said...

SO SO SO SO SO CUTE! You make me smile! What a great Idea....we are serious FHE slackers...those are only for families that want to be together forever....KIDDING! My kids remind us! How sad is that!

Susan said...

Cute chart!