Friday, June 26, 2009

Albuquerque Old Town

When my mom was in town last week we went to Old Town Albuquerque. It was really cool. I wasn't expecting much other than a long walk in the heat, but it was full of little courtyards and small shops and cafes and shade and a big plaza and tons of cool little artsy shops. It's definitely a must see and I'm sure I'll be heading back there sometime soon. There was a small little street cafe hidden back in a courtyard that I want to try out. It reminds me a lot of Europe. Here are some pictures.








We got some fresh squeezed lemonade from this man for $1.25... Yummy!













This is the little sidewalk cafe I want to go back and eat at! And this is the courtyard its hidden in.

2 comments:

Jason and Amanda said...

I haven't been to Albuquerque since I was a little girl. It looks so much cooler than I remember in your pics! And I love the pics of your little ones! They all have such beautiful expressive eyes!

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

It looks very peaceful! No kids??? Wow! There pictures turned out cute!