Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Unser Racing Museum and a Carnival

I took the kids to the Al Unser family Racing Museum here in Albuquerque. It was fun and pretty cheap. I had to pay to get in, but all the kids were free. They had a lot of exhibits and a lot of computers for the older kids to play. I'll have to take Derek back here someday by himself.




Derek was able to play a few games before I had to make him stop to chase Kevin and Paige off the exhibits. The pink car was Paige's favorite and of course she noticed it right away!










Afterwards we had a picnic under a big tree in front of the museum.


A few days later I took them to a little carnival raising money for the Ronald McDonal House. It had a few fun things like a jumpy castle, a magic show, a baby alligator and a couple of big ole snakes!






2 comments:

Becca said...

Sounds fun...This is totally random, but we totally have the same stroller....well I USE to have the same stroller..hehe! I love all the pictures!

Kristi Harrison said...

omg i love that bow in paige's hair. she looks adorable. it looks you guys are up to so many fun things.