Friday, June 5, 2009

Funnies

I told Paige she couldn't carry something for me, and she said, "Yes I could, I'm strong".

The other day I told Paige thank you for taking a good nap and she said, "I didn't I snored".

Derek threw something off the balcony the other day and she yelled, "God is gonna be mad at you!"

Paige after finishing her dinner the other night, "I ate all my pood!" She and Kevin have a hard time with the F sound.

The other night I heard them talking when they were supposed to be sleeping. I snuck quietly to their door and heard Paige telling a princess story. She said, "Once there was a princess, and this and this and this and then THE END!" Then Kevin told a story that went something like this, "La la la la la la la THE END!" I wish I would have had my video camera with me!


Kevin says "Not pair!!"(Not fair) to Derek when Derek is teasing him or calling him names.

Then he says, "Don't call me poop!" to Derek because Derek thinks that is funny.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Seriously...so funny!