Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My New Hobby

I've been having so much fun lately making flowers for my girls' hair that I've decided to keep making them. I'm going to start selling them as a hobby in my spare time (yes I do have a few minutes here and there believe it or not!). Take a look at my new blog:

www.flowersbyjoy.blogspot.com

It is still under construction and I am still adding pictures of flowers that I've made. I think flowers on little girls are super cute and would even be great to go with baby shower or birthday gifts:) Spread the word!

Here are Darci and Paige wearing some of the flowers I've made...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tad might look good with one of those.

Becca said...

Those are so cute! I went to the other blog, and it let me in this time! SOO CUTE!

The Martin Family said...

Looks like fun. I hope it goes well and you can make some money!! Do I get a discount? You should also offer vinyl.